Your contractor should be able to tell you what the tile allowance is based off of the Xactimate software bid. The Xactimate software program is designed to accurately price out insurance claims for your local area. In the event you look the tile and see it doesn’t match the quality that was in your home or place of business before the loss, contact your contractor or adjuster. There may need to be adjustments made to the claim as the job of the contractor and the responsibility of the Insurance company is to make sure it is put back together at least as good as before your loss.
- Answering your insurance claim questions
- Water damage turned Basement Bar
- Attics to Basements Video
- Self Cleaning Toilet
- Fire and Water Construction Company
- Kitchen fire’s….. Making the most of it!
- Making a tile selection for your fire, water, or other insurance claim
- Remodeling after a fire –
- House fire St Paul, MN 1 1/2 story home
- St. Paul, MN Local Fire and Water Damage Contractor