Water Damage Restoration
Water damage can be very difficult to deal with because it damages everything in its path. It leads to the contamination of water systems within the home, breakage of wood, and rusting of metal. Sometimes water damage is due to a flood that results from overflowing streams or heavy downpours from storms. Water damage can also be the result of leaky roofs or windows, leaking appliances, and leaky toilets or showers. Hire the experts at Water Damage Restoration.
Water damage can also be hazardous to your health. Insects tend to like areas damaged by water, but most of all is the mold growth that can occur. Mold can cause respiratory problems that can eventually make individuals very sick. Unfortunately, those with water damage within their walls and ceilings may not know that the mold is present in those areas. We can find out if you have water damage and mold growth in your walls and then come up with a plan to restore those areas.
Repairing Water Damage
Once water damage has occurred, it has to be repaired as soon as possible. Our Minneapolis water damage restoration experts use a number of steps that begins with the cleanup process. This means removing the water, cleaning up dirt and debris, and then assessing the damage that it has done so that the next step can take place.
We have the expertise and the equipment that is needed for proper water damage restoration. We can take care of leaky windows, the discoloration that can occur on ceilings and walls due to a leaky roof, rotting wood in the home, and any areas that have been damage by water seepage. You should also know that water damage does not limit itself to the interior, but it happens along the exterior as well. Any exterior damage needs to be addressed immediately or it can eventually affect the home’s interior.
Preventing Water Damage
There are a number of ways to prevent water damage and we can help you with prevention so that you can avoid as much damage in the future as possible. Here are some things that you can do
- Ensure your gutters stay clear of debris so water does not back up onto your roof. Also ensure any broken gutters are repaired so that water drains from your roof properly and doesn’t pool around the foundation where it can infiltrate your foundation or cause landscaping destruction.
- Having your roof inspected on a regular basis can ensure there are no weak spots or loose shingles that could cause water damage from leaks later on. You can also have any problem areas addressed before they cause even bigger problems.
- Having a sump pump in your basement can pump out any water that may accumulate and can help you to avoid a great deal of damage.
- A water leak detection system detects moisture in areas where moisture does not belong. This allows you to address a leak as soon as it happens so that it does not cause damage. You can also opt for an appliance system that shuts off your water system as soon as a leak occurs.
- Regular inspections of air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, and other such appliances can prevent them from leaking.
Call 763-439-2513 for service in the Twin Cities, MN or contact us here
Don’t let just any company in your home – Choose the right team to help you get your home back!
Minneapolis Water Damage Restoration
The ways of water damage are cruel, which is why you need to have the damage addressed as soon as it occurs. You need the water removed and the mess cleaned up so that any damaged areas can be restored. Restoration can lengthen the life of the structure and can make life a lot easier for you. To have water issues taken care of as soon as possible, call us 24/7 at 763-439-2513 or fill out our contact form. We will take care of any emergency situations 24/7 and we also give you a free estimate and consultation.
Visit our Home Remodeling page here for more on our company.
Fire water restoration contractor serving the Twin Cities, MN area for over 10 years. Attics to Basements has an A+ BBB rating and can be found on Angie’s list, Facebook, Google, plus many others with independent reviews.
Fire damage repair and restoration – Water damage repair and restoration – Storm damage repair and restoration -Minneapolis Fire Damage Contractor – St. Paul Fire Damage Contractor