We pride ourselves in our knowledge of our industry. To maintain and grow our knowledge we invest in our continuing education thru NARI, other trade association classes and seminars.
Attics to Basements plays a strong active role in the communities we serve. Our community means a lot to us, which is why we volunteer and donate to things that impact those around us. Our community outreach includes raising money, donating time and money to our local charities which include food shelves, meals on wheels, coaching our youth in sports, organizing community events and volunteer work thru our churches.
About David Vinje
- David has 20 yeas of experience with home remodeling. He graduated with a carpentry diploma and continued his education in business courses through the community college. Over the years, he has completed continuing education classes and gained certifications including MCR, CAPS, CKBR, and EPA renovator.
- David’s passion for exceptional customer service lead him to start Attics to Basements in 2006.
- During David’s limited personal time, he enjoys fishing, hunting and mastering his craft Jiu Jitsu.
- We were Proud to have received the 2019 Small Business of the Year from the Elk River Area Chamber of Commerce.
- David was also Named top 40 under 40 by Professional Remodeler Magazine 2009
- Master Certified Remodeler
- Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
- EPA Certified
About Jesse Krech
- Jesse has 19 years of experience in designing and actively working with construction projects. Jesse brings a unique skill set to the company. He has a great mind for design and the know how to make the project come together perfectly for the customer.
- Jesse graduated from the University Of Wisconsin with a BA degree in Interior Design., which ultimately lead him to the love of helping people with their home remodeling projects design and function.
- Jesse loves to do woodworking and build furniture with his spare time and would love to visit every country in the world someday
- Jesse is working towards his NARI Certifications the last year