If you are looking for Remodeling or Restoration company in MN, you should choose a NARI member. We are proud to hold multiple certifications with them, such as Master Certified Remodeler and Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler. Click here for our NARI Page
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is the only association dedicated solely to the remodeling industry: contractors, manufacturers, and supply chain partners. NARI’s core purpose is to advance and promote the remodeling industry through professionalism, programming, and education. NARI members are committed to integrity, high standards, a Code of Ethics, training, market recognition, and increased profitability.
NARI members gather for education and training and social events. Networking opportunities include:
- Education and training events
- Conferences, tradeshows, and vendor expos
- Consumer-focused events: home shows, remodeling tours, etc.
- Membership meetings
- Community service and social events
- Workforce and recruitment events
- Committee and leadership events
When homeowners hire a NARI member, they’re working with an experienced professional who adheres to NARI’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. NARI members are vetted to comply with the following:
- In business for a minimum of one year. Over 75% have been a NARI member for 3 or more years
- Carry all licensing and insurance required by the federal, state, and local authorities
- Hold to the highest industry standards, ethics, and business operations
- Invest in knowledge, skill development, and quality production
- Access latest information through publications, education, and conferences
- Enhance the professionalism of remodeling
- Be an ally to clients
NARI advances the craft and expands the business knowledge of members through training, certification, and networking.
Find a trusted professional by selecting a NARI member.